MODx Revolution 2.1-PL erschienen.
Bereits letzte Woche erschien MODX Revolution 2.1.
What's New In 2.1:
- Full Microsoft SQL Server support is new in 2.1. This is pretty cool and we're very excited about offering developers the choice of running MODX Revolution on a full MS stack.
- The MODX caching system has been restructured to vastly improve caching times and performance. It now properly implements file locking, partitioning and multiple format support. We've seen cache file sizes drop to nearly 30% (or greater) of their previous size and page load time significantly decrease. The context cache is also now pre-generated before the existing cache is overwritten, ensuring your site remains available even with vast numbers of resources.
- Removal of all deprecated MODX Evolution Code which loses several thousand lines of code, lightens the distributions and will make future development simpler.
- Template Variable Improvements adding Input Options to allow you to control how particular TV types treat the data in the Manager to add validations, paths or other parameters.
- New URI Editing and Freezing. You can now customize a resource's URL independently from the Friendly URL settings and tree path (essentially overrides the alias and alias path). If you have a resource located at /blog/2010/01/really-important.html you can set it to be called /really-important.html. This also means that if you decide to move it elsewhere in the resource structure the URL remains the same.
- More Secure Password storage as Revolution 2.1 introduces the use of the PBKDF2 which replaces MD5. We've also included structural changes to allow future features and customizations to the password settings.